IT'S BEAUTIFUL HERE

07:49:00

Hi my favorite readers!

How is your work week going? I hope as good, easy and interesting as mine. Today I had the last day of study, which means that the session begins tomorrow. But for me this is not a reason to worry at all, because I have a lot of free time ahead and just one exam, so I now have the opportunity for my blogging every day. I am very happy about this!

I want to thank everyone who answered me in the comments in yesterday's post, because I really needed help. Thank you for not passing by. I appreciate it very much! I will try to take your advice and solve my problem in the coming days.

And I want to completely change the design of the blog. Remove the template and manually make icons and headers for widgets. And the cap needs to be updated. True, I completely forgot how to do it. Hell, 5 years have passed since I designed the design for the blog myself. I feel that I will need more than one day for this, but then I will come to a decent result.

And the theme of my post today is beauty. I want to show you something that no girl can pass by. You will see such a luxury that you will immediately take your breath away and your eyes will pop out on your forehead, huh :)

Yes, yes, I'm talking about https://www.suzhoudress.co.uk/ - on this wonderful site you can find a beautiful evening dress.Например, Cheap Prom Dresses - by clicking on this link, you will find many incredible beauty dresses for prom. And we all know how important this evening is for each person. And it is on this day that you need to look your best.

I want to share with you the outfits that sunk into my heart and stayed there forever. And I want to tell you: some dresses will be appropriate not only for one occasion, but also suitable for many celebrations, holidays, weddings and going to a restaurant, so every girl can choose a dress here for every taste and occasion.
Have a nice shopping! Write in the comments which of these dresses you liked the most!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 коммент.

  1. Nice outfit & good review. I followed your blog now. Thx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi :) all the blue dresses are so nice!
    I am already following you :)
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Gorgeous dresses and I see you got your problem sorted! All back to normal :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить








  4. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346











































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ОтветитьУдалить