BURGUNDY PASSION

11:11:00

Happy sunday my beloved readers!

I have a very cozy and lazy day today. Outside the window it's overcast, it's cold at home, and I wrap myself in a blanket and play a game on the phone. Hah, what's your sunday?

While I was sitting and wasting my life, I decided to study the assortment again on BMbridalAnd you know what I stumbled upon? To a deep, languid passion in the form burgundy bridesmaid dresses

I have long liked that on BMbridal is a selection of wedding dresses for the freshest and most fashionable colors. I already shared with you blue and pink dresses. Now turn on the lovely burgundy - the color of deep love and fiery passion.

Choosing a dress for the event, no man can look away from you. Yes, you already have your only person with whom you are ready to spend your life, but is it always pleasant for us girls to look beautiful not only for HIM, but also for everyone else? :)

In these dresses you will achieve the effect of WOW, and make a truly strong and deep impression on others. In the collection there are options for long and short dresses with a neckline and hem for every taste.

If I were asked to describe these dresses in one word, I would say LUXURY. Luxury for only 100 bucks :)))

How do you like my dress options? Is there one you like the most? Write in the comments!

Love you!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 коммент.

  1. WOW...such a stunning collection of dresses!
    And a beautiful blog!!😊😊

    And thank you so much for your visit to my blog.

    Hugs xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You have a wonderful blog!
    I follow you through GFC!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. ¡Hola, hola! ^-^

    Que vestidos tan bonitoos.

    ¡SE MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY FELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ 💛!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great post, Thanks for sharing,
    I'm following you! X.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi! Wonderful dresses. I really like that colour.
    I follow you back. Have a nice day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Estupendo post! Espero tu opinión en mi última entrada! Feliz día! 🌻🌻🌻

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Holaa, qué bonitos que se ven, me ha encantado el de abajo y en medio.
    ¡Beesos! :3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I really like this color. <3 All dresses are very pretty ! :***

    ОтветитьУдалить