UNIWIGS

15:09:00

Hello my beloved readers! I am glad that there are still so many of you with me. Even though I'm not the best blogger, haha. Let's start with what really bothers me right now. Question: WHY IS TIME GOING SO FAST? We only have one month of summer left .. This is very depressing. And I will spend it not on the beach, enjoying pina colada or cold beer, but at work. Well, such a thing.

About work! Exactly, I haven't been here for so long that you don't even know. I am now a student who also works. In April, I went through training and casting. Now I am an individual consultant on tobacco products and devices for their consumption. The schedule is perfect, the team is wonderful. Girls, you are super! <3

I told you the most important changes. In future posts I will continue to share with you in more detail. I am here to share with you my latest find: PINK WIG!!! 
How do you like it? Did I surprise you? Haha :) Actually, I want to share my big secret with you: I love to change. In my life I have been with both natural hair and black, like the darkest night. I was ash blonde, and now I have natural hair roots and blond all the way. I had bob and hair down to the loin. As you can see, my experiments in appearance were diametrically opposite. This greatly affected the quality of my hair * there should be a crying emoji *.
All this could have been avoided if I had known about hair websites earlier. This site opens a new wonderful world - the world of changes. Here you can choose any hair by color and density. Which of us girls did not envy Rapunzel from a fairy tale? Now we have the opportunity to become that very princess with luxurious and truly high-quality hair.

The most amazing and pleasant thing is that this hair looks NATURAL and QUALITATIVE. You will definitely not go unnoticed with Hollywood hair, I promise you. It's also a great occasion to experiment with length, and you don't have to wait a couple of years for your hair to grow back. With mine in general, the trouble is - they are lightened and because of this, the tips break off very much. For blondes like me human hair extensions - exactly what is needed! 
Be sure to look here and write your comments under the post, I will wait.

Love you

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 коммент.

  1. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Heated Paraffin Embedding Station and similar as well.Thanks !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The wigs pictured above and on the UNIWIGS website look pretty and luxurious,
    and you look stunningly GORGEOUS wearing them! You are very beautiful!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Supermexx is one of the best leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, and integrated organizations in India that offers an exclusive range of Lithium-ion Batteries, E BIKE LITHIUM ION BATTERY and panels as well.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Mussoorie International School is the best boarding school where you can learn all life lessons. Its mission is to entitle the girls to explore their capabilities, and it has established itself as the best girls boarding school in India.

    Best Boarding Schools of India
    Best Boarding Schools for Girls in India
    Residential School
    Best Boarding School in India for Girl
    Boarding Schools

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I Don't understand your language, but thanks to you go in my blog. Kisses, Donetzka

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Select the wigs come with real human hair

    ОтветитьУдалить